A Product Group is a family of food equipment that is grouped together by function, use, and application. Hobart/Baxter/Traulsen currently has 6 Product Groups:
1) Baxter Baking - includes Bakery Ovens, Proofers, Retarders, Donut Fryers, etc.
2) Cooking - includes Ovens, Ranges, Fryers, Griddles, Grills, Broilers, Display Warmers, Hot Food Cases, Steamers, Toasters, etc.
3) Food Machines - includes Mixers, Slicers, Chopper/Grinders, Cutter Mixers, Food Cutters, Food Processors, Knife Sharpeners, Marinators, Meat Saws, Mixer/Grinders, Peelers, Power Drives, Tenderizers, etc.
4) Traulsen Refrigeration - includes Refrigerators, Freezers, Blast Chillers, Prep Tables, Transport/Mobile Carts, etc.
5) Warewashing and Waste - includes Undercounter Dishmachines, Conveyor Dishmachines, Door Style Dishmachines, Fast Rack Conveyor Systems, Flight Type Dishmachines, Pots & Pans/Utensil Washers, Waste Equipment, Food Waste Disposers, Booster Heaters, etc.
6) Weighing and Wrapping - includes Scales and Printers, Wrapping Equipment, Networking and Retail Software, etc.